A young online clothing brand, founded and run by entrepreneurs in their twenties, that aims to tackle the world of exclusive and unique apparel with innovative, contemporary marketing techniques. Founded in 2017, Suspicious Antwerp has since then discovered a passion for action, sports and travel, with the ambition of having fun and creating outstanding experiences. Our brand is on a journey across the globe to spread this way of life and take our audience on a wild ride.
About the job
As our Designer, you are part of the Product Team, led by the Product Manager. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with superior design thinking and application skills, with proven experience and an established portfolio. An innovative, outside-the-box mindset is highly valued—and can be what sets you apart as a design leader at our organization. Most importantly, our ideal candidate is empowered to visually communicate creatively, effectively, and ultimately, change minds. As a Designer at Suspicious Antwerp you will be able to influence and shape both clothing design as well as socials and brand identity.
- Create designs that become icons
- Communicate design concepts and pitches to necessary parties.
- Collaborate with creative teams to create cohesive deliverables.
- Time-manage multiple projects and deliver these on time.
- Consistently deliver creative solutions for visually based problems.
- Incorporate necessary branding, marketing, and communication strategies into design.
- Bachelor’s, associate’s, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples (for entry-level, an academic portfolio is acceptable)
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles
- Excellent mastery of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Excellent presentation design skills (Keynote)
- Experience in Motion design, 3D design or video editing is a big plus!
- Experience with basic web design (HTML and CSS) is a big plus!
- Training in the techniques, tools, or technologies necessary for the specified role
- Ability to think critically, communicate effectively, and work within deadlines
- You are stress resistant and can handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- You are based in Belgium or willing to relocate.