A young online clothing brand, founded and run by entrepreneurs in their twenties, that aims to tackle the world of exclusive and unique apparel with innovative, contemporary marketing techniques. Founded in 2017, Suspicious Antwerp has since then discovered a passion for action, sports and travel, with the ambition of having fun and creating outstanding experiences. Our brand is on a journey across the globe to spread this way of life and take our audience on a wild ride.
About the job
At Suspicious Antwerp we want to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of a product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary design & development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. Your ability to strategize the lifecycle and operations of product production will be key. But most importantly, you’re able to spot and predict trends, and are able to channel those insights into a great product portfolio for the brand - in cooperation with our designers.
- You will represent the Product Team in our Brand Team and thus be a key figure for the future of the company and its brands.
- Within our bi-weekly drop model it’s key to deliver quarterly collection plannings in time and in tune with the sales concepts for that period, determined in the brand team.
- Manage our design team and enable them to give their best creative selves.
- Evaluate and improve our new product developments with different suppliers across the globe and integrate those new products in one or multiple collections over the year.
- Constantly improve important building blocks of the product landscape, such as size charts, fabric innovation and new various techniques.
- When new consumer brand opportunities arise, you are the first one to be part of the new design & branding team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or similar in product design/development or fashion/luxury goods management.
- You have a first related experience in product development, product design or in a fashion related product function.
- A feeling for and ambition to lead a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Experience within (online) retail is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) is a big plus.