Senior Creative Manager
Do you have a flare for the creative? Are you able to execute a campaign from inception to completion?
Can you take a creative concept and transform it into a strategic masterpiece?
As a senior creative manager, you are expected to lead the creative minds of Suspicious Antwerp into the hard-hitting task that is campaigning and stimulate growth on all platforms we work with. Got what it takes?
- +4 years experience
- Previous role that dealt with the creative process of effective campaigning
- Experience in Adobe CS is a plus: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Previous experience in fast-pace fashion/streetwear is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, Dutch is optional
- Proactive & flexible work ethic
- Good understanding of social & content marketing
- Management skills to guide a small yet growing team
- Masters degree is a plus
- Willing to relocate to Antwerp, Belgium
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Devise marketing ideas and campaigns with the creative team
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Ensure creative works are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Give input on compelling visuals and copywriting in collaboration with the team, and across various platforms including web, social, advertising, email, presentations, offline marketing material and any other brand touchpoint