Senior Customer Experience Manager
Part-time / full-time employment / Freelance
The customer is the core of our business. Without them, we would be able to do what we do, and for that we are forever grateful. Our customers deserve nothing short of flawless from us, whether it be item quality, delivery time, or any other curiosities. The Senior Customer Experience Manager needs to be the go-to person for all customer concerns or queries.
They need to understand the company inside and out, and use the feedback obtained from conversation to assist the overall development of Suspicious Antwerp. Are you who we’ve been looking for?
- 2-4 years experience
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role is a plus
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills – both written and spoken
- Pro-active and flexible attitude
- Great communication skills
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Serve as day-to-day contact for customers while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting/presenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping customers overcome issues
- Implementing change that anticipates and addresses customer questions, needs, and complaints
- Improve the whole “customer experience department” and thus keep up to date with eCommerce Customer Support industry developments to ensure Suspicious Antwerp is operating at an optimal level in this field.